MBBS in Bangladesh is a relatively good option mainly because of quality of MBBS in Bangladesh and MBBS in Bangladesh fee structure. Medical study in Bangladesh is popular among Indians, Nepalis, Srilankans, Malaysians Australians, Pakistanis, Philippino, Palestinian, Maldivian and Bhutanese students. MBBS in Bangladesh is said to be ranked 2nd after MBBS in India. For Indian students, to study in Bangladesh has the added advantage of cultural similarity, including food. To study in Bangladesh for International students is going to be an increasingly famous option in near future. You are welcome to take a closer look at status of MBBS in Bangladesh 2018.
MCI Approved Medical Colleges For MBBS In Bangladesh
We are providing a List of Major Government and Private Medical Colleges of Bangladesh for your perusal. List of top Private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh (Alphabetically)
- Ad-din women’s Medical College – Dhaka
- Anwer khan Modern Medical College – Dhaka
- Ashian Medical College – Dhaka
- Bangladesh Medical College – Dhaka
- BGC Trust Medical College – Chittagong
- Central Medical College – Comilla
- Christian Hospital – Bogra
- Community-Based Medical College – Mymensingh
- Delta Medical College – Dhaka
- East West Medical College – Dhaka
- Eastern Medical College – Comilla
- Fatema Hospital – Jessore
- Ibn Sina Medical College – Dhaka
- Ibrahim Medical College- Dhaka
- International Medical College – Gazipur
- Jaharul Medical College – Kishoreganj
- Jalalabad Rajib Rebeya Medical College – Sylhet
- Khawja Yunus Ali Medical College – Sirajganj
- Kumudini Medical College – Tangail
- Medical College for Women and Hospital – Dhaka
For checking the MCI List of Approved Colleges
Admission To MBBS In Bangladesh – Fees Structure, Eligibility And Application Process 2018-19
MBBS in Bangladesh Fee structure is provided below for reference and this structure is valid for 2018-2019 Session. All Government Universities in Bangladesh for MBBS are MCI Approved and make sure that you make all payment directly from Guardian/Parents Bank Account to College Account and in no ways include anyone else in the middle.
|Fees in US$
|1st Year Payment
|Fees in INR
|Dhaka National Medical College
|Bangladesh Medical College
|Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College
|Southern Medical College
|Barind Medical College
|Monno Medical College
|Uttara Adhunik Medical College
|BGC Trust Medical College
|Green Life Medical College
|Ennam Medical College
|Delta Medical College
|Shd Monsur Ali Medical College
|Medical Colleges Only For Girls
|Medical College for Women
|Sylhet Women’s Medical College
MBBS Course in Bangladesh - Duration 5 years (Session 2018-2019)
You must meet the following Eligibility Criteria for Bangladesh Medical College Admission –
- One has to have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- One should not have passed Class 10 (X) or SSC/ ‘O’ or equivalent examination before 2015.
- One should not have passed Class 12 [XII (10+2)] or HSC/ ‘A’ or equivalent examination before 2017.
- The Required Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent has to be 8.00 (eight)
- The Minimum Required GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent should be 3.5
- One must have a Minimum GP of 3.5 in biology
- Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects) ÷ 3
Application Form for admission into Medical Colleges in Bangladesh becomes available in Month of August September.
All students from India, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Maldives etc. interested to Study Medicine in Bangladesh can contact OVERSEAS Study Abroad Consultants, India.
You need to submit three copies of duly filled application forms along with the following documents:
- Copy of passport
- 6 passport size photographs
These are to the ways to reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka by November 2018.
All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i.e. the Education Ministry of the respective country and also be authenticated by the respective Bangladesh Missions abroad/Foreign Missions based in Dhaka.
Application Fee to Apply in the MBBS Courses in Bangladesh 2018:
You need to attach a DD of US$ 60.00 (sixty) payable to: “The Director, Medical Education and HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh”.
University Selection For Mbbs In Bangladesh
OVERSEAS surveys at least 1 more option to study medicine in Bangladesh from the list of MCI approved Universities every year.
We block the seats to ensure guaranteed admission in Universities in Bangladesh for MBBS at the time of accepting the application forms.
It is a good option for International students to Study MBBS in Bangladesh in English medium at some of the best MBBS College in Bangladesh.
MBBS Degree in Bangladesh from Universities in Bangladesh for MBBS recognized by MCI are valued in India.
However, choosing the right college is a challenge for Indian students.
Low-Cost Roadmap To Study Md/Ms In Usa After MBBS In Bangladesh
Many of the qualified students who wish to become a physician or a doctor in USA lack sufficient budget. OVERSEAS is the largest company recruiting Indian students for MBBS in USA program.
Every year, we place around 200 Indian students in the USA. We have this alternative route for them.
Now, the students can complete MBBS in Bangladesh and start preparing for the USMLE exam. For this, OVERSEAS provides USMLE Step 1 coaching online and USMLE step 2 CK online coaching during their MBBS abroad studies.
The USMLE step 1 coaching guide will consist of various materials:
- 220 Hours of Video and Audio contents.
- 6 to 9 months of interactive online study access.
- Access to the question bank on USMLE Step 1 Exam.
- Huge volumes of hardcover original books and interactive e-books.
- A dedicated mentor to support you throughout the studies.
- Hand holding for ECFMG application process.
- 24 x 7 access to the whole learning resource while you study MBBS abroad.
The students must note that USMLE step 1 and USMLE step 2CK are online exams. OVERSEAS is the top MBBS abroad consultants in Mumbai providing the option of MD in the USA while you are studying MBBS at top medical college in Bangladesh.
So always have 2 coaching options with you:
- MCI Screening Test coaching (To be replaced by an exam namely ‘NEXT’)
- USMLE Step 1 and 2CK exam coaching to end your medical journey to the USA.
BENEFIT TO PURSUE MD IN USA AFTER MBBS IN BANGLADESH
The biggest benefit of completing MD / MS in the USA is that you do not have to write MCI Screening Test before or after MBBS in abroad.
It means, on completion of MBBS in Bangladesh, you can go for PG level (MD / MS) in the USA without clearing MCI Test. The PG degree completed in the USA would be valid in India as well as back there.
Also, all the money that you spent while doing MBBS would be paid back by way of a monthly stipend (USD 4,200 Approx.) while pursuing Medicine in America
Study Medical PG In Germany (MD/MS) After MBBS In Bangladesh
Once you complete the MBBS in Bangladesh, OVERSEAS can place you for your Post graduation in medicine in Germany.
When you apply for this university, you may call on 9699-360-370 to understand your complete roadmap till MD / MS degree.
Students who get admission into a good Medical University in Bangladesh which come under the top 10 MBBS Colleges in Bangladesh reap the benefit throughout their life and consider it worthwhile.
MD in Bangladesh after MBBS is a good option but Indian students generally go for their Medical PG in Germany after MBBS in Bangladesh.
MBBS admission 2018-19 in Bangladesh has been made direct, simpler and a more systematic system.
Reserve Your Seat For MBBS In Bangladesh Admission 2018-19
Let us examine a few more options apart from MBBS in Bangladesh.
In 2017, many of the students were waiting for NEET exam. These students made a big mistake since the application deadline for most of the MCI approved MBBS Abroad Universities passed.
As a result, they might have wasted one more year by repeating it, OVERSEAS offers you an innovative solution by reserving your seat and taking the admission letter in your hand as your PLAN B.
In case you get the admission through NEET 2018 you don't have to go to your chosen university for MBBS abroad. However, in case you do not make it, at least your backup plan is ready.
Hence, it would be a smart decision for those students who already booked their medical seats.
You must take note of these important points:
- The fees of private medical colleges in India have been jacked up by almost 50% reaching around Rs. 75 lacs for the full course. Within a half of this budget, you can complete MBBS in Bangladesh + MD / MS in Germany! It is very simple to carve a global career for medical practitioners now!
- The admission to the Government medical colleges would be only for top 2-3% of the NEET takers.
- You do not need to pay even a single Paisa for reserving the seat except the University application and processing fees.
Kindly note that many unprofessional agents collect almost all the money from you for the first year Tuition fees. Also, as you can see, while OVERSEAS clearly gives you an indication of the actual fees and its service charges.
Service/Consultancy Charges Of OVERSEAS
Once you apply for MBBS in Bangladesh programs through OVERSEAS , you have several advantages such as:
- FMGE or MCI screening Test(On-Line) coaching also USMLE coachings including Mock tests and Reference Libraries.
- Reliable and honest counselling for MBBS abroad in 8 countries.
- Trustworthy university selection with long-term success effect.
- Guaranteed Admission to low-cost MBBS in an abroad program.
- Translation of academic documents, Notarization and Apostil.
- Stamping from Embassy and Ministry of External Affairs.
- Perfect Visa application documentation and Zero rejection guarantee of Visa issuance.
- 100% safe and escorted travel services to drop the students to the Universities.
- Accommodation support at the campus.
- FOREX and Travel Insurance support.